T.G.V high-speed train from Paris (1 hr 58 mins) into Lyons' Perrache' or Part-Dieu' stations
Arriving into the TGV station at St Exupéry airport (take the shuttle into Lyons from the airport)
.Lyons Transport Authority (fr. TCL)
Tickets and prices (November 2005):
From Lyon Perrache' station:
- Single ticket, valid for an hour over the entire network: 1.5 €
- Book of 10 tickets: 11.90 €
- Ticket liberté' valid for 2 hours: 2 €
- One-day combined network card (fr. ticket liberté journée): 4.20 €
Follow the signs Métro Tramway'.
You then have 3 options:
1. Take tramline T2 direction St Priest Bel Air' and get off at Centre Berthelot'.
2. Take tramline T1 direction IUT Feyssine' and get off at Quai Claude Bernard'.
3. Continue on foot
Once outside the station follow the tramline and cross the river. Walk along avenue Berthelot', to your right you will see the Institut des Sciences de l'Homme' (Institute of Human Sciences) and to the left rue Pasteur'.Journey time ten to fifteen minutes.From Lyon Part-Dieu' station
Exit at Vivier Merle' and take metro line B direction Stade de Gerland', get off at Saxe Gambetta', still on line B take direction gare de Vaise'.
Get off at Guillotière', leave the metro and take a tram direction Perrache'. Get off at Rue de l'Université'.
You'll see the University in front of you.
Journey time twenty minutes.
Télécharger les plans des TCL
[PDF - 201 Ko]Plan des transports
spécial campus [PDF - 201 Ko]
[PDF - 960 Ko]plan des transports
[PDF - 976 Ko]Plan de l'agglomération [PDF - 976 Ko]